Thursday, December 08, 2005

Making The Band - The Final Cut

I have been following this little show on MTV called making the band3. Yes it's true it's my guilty pleasure. I have been a viewer since the first season, and have followed the cuts and rooted for my favorites. For the most part I agreed with the cuts. I hope I will agree with the final cut. My absolute favorite is Aubrey. It's amazingly true that people have a presence that can project at first glance. Aubrey had me at hello. This is a Mega-star to the likes of Beyonce. I've also been loyal to Aundrea. She and Aubrey clicked in the show and became close friends. These two have warmed my heart and I would like to keep them together.

Today P. Diddy is selecting his final five. Before they are selected these are my top 5 in order of preference.
Aubrey, Aundrea, Taquita, Jasmine, Shannon

The selected are....
Aubrey, Juanita, Shannon, Dawn, Aundrea!!!!!

Hey I picked three out of five. I can live with that. I look forward to see what these girls produce. I will have fun continuing being a fan of these ladies.

1 comment:

Suzyg20 said...

I'm a Aubrey and Aundrea fan myself! SO glad those two made it!