Saturday, December 17, 2005

My Christmas List 2005

What is in your Christmas list? I've noticed that my list is pretty much the same year after year. CDs & DVDs always make the list along with other items. Which CDs and movies are on that list this year? This will give you an idea of what I listen to and watch. My tastes are usually very broad, but these are the items I do not have in my collection yet :)

CDs...
The Killers - Hott Fuss
Shakira - Oral Fixation vol II
Toni Braxton - Libra
Green Day - American Idiot
Cypress Hill - Greates Hits From The Bong
Interpol - Antics
Michael Bubble - Caught In The Act
Maroon 5 - Live Friday The 13th
Joss Stone - Mind Body & Soul, Special Edition
Madonna Tribute Band - Smooth Sax Tribute to Madonna's Greatest Hits

DVDs...
Mr & Mrs Smith
The Island
Sin City
The Polar Express
Sex & The City - Vol 6 part II
Spiderman II
Hotel Rwanda
Diary of a Mad Black Woman
Collateral
Bourne Supremacy

No comments: