Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Holiday Fun

It's official, let the Christmas festivities begin! After that huge meal Thanksgiving day and swerving though the madness of the shopping lanes on 'Black Friday', it's nice to relax a bit. This Saturday I took a nice drive to Lockport, through Archer avenue. When heading further south, Archer Avenue takes you through a soothing drive through the woods.

This Saturday it was just my nephew and I, enjoying the Jingle Festival in Lockport Square. We enjoyed the activities in Santa's workshop, posing with the reindeers and having a nice cup of hot chocolate as the Christmas carolers sang many Christmas Jingles. I'm looking forward to other holiday festivities.

2 comments:

V said...

btw, those charlie pix were much appreciated. need more dog in my life. i guess most women would say they had enough dogs in their life...

Unknown said...

lol, Be careful what you wish for. When you do get a dog make sure he is not a freaking runner that can be off his leash. I hate taking him out in this harsh cold weather.