Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

I will head towards my sister's in-laws in a few hours to spend Thanksgiving dinner with them. My mom has prepared a few items that she will take to my aunt's place and spend Thanksgiving dinner with them. I get the double treat of having some of that food left for me to enjoy tomorrow.

Tonight will be the traditional Turkey food prepared with all the trimmings and side dishes. Tomorrow will be my mother's traditional dishes of stuffed Cornish hens, pasta, potatoes and cold pasta/veggie salad.

The plan for tomorrow is to go shopping with all the other loonies out there going crazy for black Friday specials. I saw some of the circular specials and I must say I am not that excited over the deals this year. I recall last year had great sales and I had practically finished my Christmas shopping on that day. I'll be lucky if I get three gifts tomorrow.

No comments: