Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Personal Update

November has kicked off for me with a busy tone. I took another class to teach on Thursday so now I will be rushing even more. Christmas is coming and I know I will need the money. The class is very small though only 6 students. I am surprised they didn't cancel it. My regular job as usual has been keeping me very busy as well, which is ok it's busy in a good way. I think I've become accustomed to my routine and can now easily add on activities. I've committed two Mondays in October and November to my Alumni Club. I volunteered to help out under grads with mock interviews. So far it's goes well. I have enjoyed the my time helping them out and get a sense of accomplishment and pride. Speaking of which I completed my civic duty this morning and voted in this years presidential election. It took longer than I thought because I've moved since the last election. I was the first one to use one of those provisional forms. I'm sure my vote wouldn't have made much of a difference since Illinois is a highly democratic state but I always feel it's a must. After voting in every election, even the primaries I feel really good.

I finally added some of my traveling pictures to my photo blog. Typical celi-organization they are organized by cities I've been to. Check them out in my Photo Blog

No comments: