Monday, November 22, 2004

Dream Nonsense Rambling

I am a dreamer that is my fate. Somemay argue that fate is a mere dream as well. A dreamer may dream but not acquire his dreams. If he fufills said dreams, are not those dreams therefore over? Is that why dreamers want the unreachable? The hopes for something so unlikely that to even contemplate reaching it is nonsense? Are dreams nonsense? Are all dreams nonsense? Are all dreams that have hopes tied to them ridiculous?

It depends on the outcome. Not the outcome of attaining the dream for that is irrelevant. Forego the possibility that one does achieve that dream. We will leave that aside, for that's another possibility of madness on it's own.

The mere sake of dreaming up a want, builds up hope. For hope is all that man has. If that is the case man has now acquired a possession. Funny a possession out of nothing. However not a tangible one, it isn't something one can grab - Remember this is a dream that hasn't been attained. It is now part of man though. Something conjured up in the mind and can build up with the ever increasing want, and thought of getting closer. So now we have tied emotion to this abstract want. Isn't it all emotion? The want, the need, the need to want.

Wanting is not emotion. The emotion conjured up by the want can vary. One can become saddened by this want that is unfufilled. Man becomes joyous when his chest fills up with hope thinking he can actually achieve said dream. I confess I am a dreamer. I realize my limitations. In my dreams I am what I cannot be in real life. It is not a hope that I will attain this success, love, fame that I dream. When I think about it with reality I don't really want all of my dreams.

A dream is also an escape. I escape to my dreams to attain, yes grasp that emotional happiness that I lack in my everyday routine. What are your dreams? Why do you choose to dream those more so than any other? It's because they are always something that you lack. Where am I going with this? I don't know I am letting my fingers flow again.

No comments: