Monday, October 18, 2004

Flowing Fingers

I love it when words just flow onto the screen. I don't really know what is about to unfold whether it's a story a song a poem. I just know that as soon as I lay my fingers onto the keyboard my thoughts direct my finger tips towards the appropriate keys on the keyboard. With the exception of the many typos I know what word will follow. The problem is getting to maintain my hands on the laptop. Well honestly my mind needs to maintain it's focus on the monitor screen. I always find a way to distract what I should be doing. There are a million better things I should be doing instead of watching TV. Television is my number one distraction from my writing. There are a million other things I should be doing instead of writing too! I rather do this.

When I see the words appear on the screen, even better when I don't have to look at the keyboard to find the specific letter...and the words from my mind appear without typos. That is magic. There is no magic of the pen here. Who cares - you say what I write. I write crap? Well it's my crap. What are you writing. You aren't even writing a freaking comment. So clearly you are one of the many that don't care. Continue onto the next blog, all you want to do is to criticize me.

No comments: