Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Boston Reds Hold On

UGH!! I am so frustrated. I cannot believe the Yankees are allowing a game seven. I'm actually embarrassed at the sneaky attempt from Alex Rodriguez. I am a die-hard Yankee fan, yes even more than my home teams (sox & cubs). However Alex Rodriguez clearly attempted to purposely knock the baseball out of Arroyo's glove. (I love hearing my last name in the major leagues :)

Anyway, the Yankees were up 3-0! THREE-to-ZIP! The previous two games the yanks were leading! I am amazed. If the Red Sox end up winning the series I will honestly give it up to them. They deserve to win the pennant at that point. ONLY if they win game seven.

The Yankees have to come out and build a lead early in the game. They have to imagine that each inning is the last one of the game and play with major heart. I didn't see that heart today. They are taking their history of championship appearances for granted. They are completely underestimating the presumably cursed team. The Sox are not leaving their fate up to luck, they are fighting with all their might, common Yankees! Show me your heart!

5 comments:

V said...

DUDE!!!! how dare you say those things, just 2 days after getting me hooked on your blog. Ahhh, the NERVE... I´m shitting my pants every night now. For hours...

Unknown said...

haha, I warned you I was a Yankee fan. But hey I didn't lie about anything. I also pointed out that underhanded attempt by Rodriguez, which I could have added a spin to it. I will still root for the Yankees tonight. These games have been great haven't they? If the Reds win I'll root for them instead. Today, right now, up until the last inning I'll scream GO YANKEES, GO!!

Hey get me an autograph jersey of Arroyo ;)
LOL!

V said...

I'm a total high school girl when it comes to these things. I'm busy checking out who's hot, who's not, who's cute... Strange, some of them look hot with hats/helmets on, but when they take them off... Real sports fan here, yeah... ;)

Unknown said...

ooh that's an added benefit. Especially in baseball, some guys have great butts. Derek Jeter is still just dreamy (sigh)

V said...

I don´t think Jeter's dreamy at all. But A-Rod's kind of pretty. And what´s up with his lips? They're lavender. I like Damon. And Posada, only cause he sort of looks like Dave!!! (Dave not happy) It would all be better if they'd stop spitting.