Friday, June 22, 2007

Hectic June

This has been an insanely hectic month. First of all for all those interested I now have my new home! I closed on the 11th on this month and received my keys the following Friday. That weekend I went shopping for furniture and have already purchased my new living room and bedroom set. What is the best part is that I did not comprise on anything and chose everything to my liking. The furniture will be delivered this weekend while I am away. Fortunately my sister said she would be willing to accept the delivery on my behalf.

The second factor to this maddening month is all the traveling I had to do this month. Some were for fun, some for business, all in all enjoyable even though there were hiccups here and there. My first June trip was a weekend road-trip to Wisconsin Dells. I took off a Friday from work and headed with my family to enjoy some relaxation and fun at the Dells water parks. The hotel had very nice spa facilities which helped ease my stress away. Upon my return to work the next day I had to fly out to a conference in San Jose. It was very informative but because of flight delays stressed me out again. Today will be a trip for leisure towards the east coast and I hope I can kill some of the stress with my friends.

No comments: