Monday, July 09, 2007

Still Unpacking?!? - YES

The boxes around me are slowly beginning to diminish. I moved ALMOST all my stuff last weekend and I have been unpacking little by little everyday. I still have a few more furniture purchases to make, but everything seems to be falling into place. The first room that was complete was my bathroom, funny enough that is actually my favorite room in the house. The previous owners completely renovated the room the best part of all is that we shared the same taste. I don't think I would have changed anything from what was added.

The guest bedroom is almost complete as well, the main reason being that in holds my bed and dresser from my previous bedroom. My room still needs to be put together. It would have been complete had the carpet guys come a day before my furniture was delivered as originally planned. Now I have to put the darn thing together. I complain but from what I am told, it shouldn't be that difficult. I just have to put the bed frame together with bed post and head board and screw in the mirror base to the dresser. I'm just dead tired, I wish I were Genie from I dream of Genie and just blink my eyes with a head nod and have everything complete.

No comments: