Monday, July 23, 2007

Birthday Blues?

Now that I am home I am feeling a bit blue. I broke my birthday rule and decided to work on my birthday. Today was VERY long day too and I feel exhausted! The weekend celebration tired me out in addition to today. I don't think that is the main reason for my birthday blues though. I think I had become accustomed to celebrating my day in another city. I have traveled already this year but something about being away for your birthday made me feel like I celebrated more. I don't know what much more I need though. Every year I like to give myself something. The past years have been trips, this year it was a house. I celebrated with friends this weekend and will have another party with family next weekend. What more could I want? I need a good kick in the pants, someone just tell me to shut up. I'm off to have dinner with the family, hopefully I can lift my spirits up while I'm out.

No comments: