Sunday, June 03, 2007

Drafting A Floorplan For My New Home

I'm such a nerd I know it. I few of my friends asked me for updates on the home hunt and pictures of the place I decided to purchase. I took it a step farther and not only provided a few pictures of the listed home I also created a mini site showing the floor plan I created for myself. I actually spent a few hours Saturday figuring out how I would lay out my furniture. ValueCity Furniture Store has a nifty little java app that lets you select various furniture and move it around your specific room measurements. After creating my floor plan I layered over the room decor and gave my friends the link to view my nerdy creation. Now that that the closing date is locked I don't think I can jinx anything and am glad to share with you the details. - Check it out, what do you think of my Home Potential?

1 comment:

Brendan said...

I like it. Very nice.