Saturday, May 19, 2007

Home Potential

I'm addicted to HGTV & DIY Network! With the purchase of my new home I have found myself watching many programs dedicated to home renovation, decoration and even staging for selling. I love seeing the design ideas for architecture as well as room decoration that various designers come up with. I'm even watching a show now that teaches viewers about prevention from many home threats - moisture, storm, rodents, safety, insulation the list goes on and on. I love thinking of the possibilities for my new place.

Speaking if which the second deal is coming along. I've placed an offer on another house and was accepted. Inspection was completed next week and we start negotiations. I hope this deal goes through better than the other. I'm actually glad the other one didn't work out. Things truly happen for a reason, I am more happy now with my second choice.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi, i saw some of your blogs. i liked them very much. specially how you have arranged them in a single webpage asigning links. i also want to show my blogs in a single page with links attached.will you please tell me how i can do so? my email id is arsh.mahi@gmail.com. please tell me. it will be of a great help.