Monday, February 26, 2007

Post Oscars

My opinion of the Oscars last night was average. I must admit that last night I did not pay 100% of attention, I was at home updating myspace and babysitting at the same time. I think Ellen did a pretty good job, although the Ellen I've seen is much more hilarious. A night full of surprises, my jaw literally dropped as they announce Jennifer Hudson as the winner for best supporting actress. Not a bad welcoming gift from the academy for this newbie actor huh? Through out it all, acceptance speech and post interviews she seem to take it in very well, as if she was part of the business for many years prior. I've heard her refer to herself in the third person in other interviews from winning a Golden Globe. I hope this sudden success doesn't all go to her head.

1 comment:

Bare said...

I love Ellen, she cracks me up! I wanted to watch the Oscars, but honestly, I forgot all about them!