Friday, February 16, 2007

My New Gadget

I did it again, I purchased another camera! The HP Photosmart R967 arrived today. - WOohoo! I was actually surprised how quickly it arrived. I placed the order in this past Tuesday and three days later, via standard delivery, I received it at my office. Fortunately, I am able to get a pretty decent discount from work for HP products and decided to take advantage of it. My new camera seems like a pretty sweet piece of machinery and I've obtained it at a great price. I am excited to use it soon. My SLR is still in the shop with more that four weeks to go. I messed up the zoom function from my other point and shoot camera and I quickly used that excuse to seek to buy a new one. I figured it was time anyway. The technology in digital cameras these days keep improving and similar to computers I find it worth while to upgrade every two years.

No comments: