Friday, February 09, 2007

Celi Checking In

Where's Celi?Where the heck have I been? I took a look and my blog dashboard and am disappointed to see how little I have written. I'll admit it, I've been lazy to write, even copy and paste funny clippings that are usually sent to me. My picture posting has also suffered from the lack of motivation. It could be the cold - I'm actually sick right now because of it. I even called off work - yep you know I have to be sick if I actually call off.    Anyway...

I finally took my camera to be repaired. I had been using the manual setting for over three months now. The lens auto focused suddenly stopped working. Also all my pictures would come out very dark after downloading to the computer. I had to edit every single picture to make it look well. That's actually probably why I hadn't posted many pictures. I hated the editing process. My phone camera has come in handy and is the main one that Flickr account host pictures of lately. The only problem is that Wolf Camera is in it's busy season and will not have my trusty companion ready for over six weeks!! I will have to resort to my smaller-cheaper point and shoot cameras, or find another hobby to plauate me in the mean time.

I'm considering delving into video creation/editing and publishing. With the craze of YouTube and am envious and want make my own contributions. I have a few videos on Google, but those are small short snippets taken from my phone. Who knows maybe my hobby could bring me fame, similar to my friend Yvonne with her Nap Snapper News airing on NBC. Check out her controversial pics at - www.sleepyurbanite.com. Curious? See NBC5's news video - 'Nap Snapper' Catches CTA Snoozers.

Till next time (hopefully soon) - stay warm.

No comments: