Sunday, February 25, 2007

Goodbye My Vaio

Sony VaioThe time has come to say goodbye to my favorite PC. I've tried to upgrade my computer every two years. My current PC is a Sony Vaio and it has been my favorite so far. It has been actually four years that I've had it. There was a few ups and downs these past years, but my trusty computer has hung on with me. Granted I've added so much into it (RAM, new DVD drive, TV output card and more). I've reformatted the drive twice after very bad crashes and did lose very dear photograph memories, that being said I still preferred it over other brands I've had in the past. I've owned an apple, Hewlett Packard, Compaq and have worked with Mac, Dell, Gateway, IBM and eMachines.

This Friday I committed to let my Vaio go. It will fine a new home with a family friend. Today I purchased my new PC - an HP. It should arrive in 2-3 weeks. I costumed ordered what to include, it will be a pimped out PC. I will have to start my backup to transfer to the new PC. I am looking forward to play with the new one, but transfering all my apps and files.

1 comment:

Bare said...

My husband had a Vaio. My parents have it now, and love it! We're just using my Dell laptop. I've had it almost 2 years, and it's been great!