Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Starving Artist Sale

Starving Artist Oil Painting Expo 2008
I took my nephew to the starving artist sale I had planned to attend this weekend. We were both actually pretty excited to ho and see what we could find. Unfortunately Julian wanted a painting of his own, even though the prices was well priced for the pieces displayed, I could not agree to pay for the 459 dollar painting that my nephew wanted. I did snap a picture of his upset reaction when I said "No".
As if a mad-pouty face could break me down. OK, sometimes it does, but I'm actually good at discipline. He knows he can't pull that with me, so I knew he was pretty upset. Don't worry I didn't give in. I somehow cheered him up by asking which were his favorites and why he liked them. Then made-up fake stories about them.

No comments: