Saturday, January 05, 2008

Me Walking Through Snow

Me Walking Through Snow
Last weekend I made it my mission to head to one of my favorite spots - a nearby forest preserve. The weather was a perfect 37degrees. The snow was crisp from the light layer that had fallen the night before and more was expected to fall in the later hours (Boy did it fall!). My mission was completed as I was able to get shots of the trail and winter scenes that caught my eye, including a snowball I created for a close-up :)

This weekend I think I may take a stroll early saturday before all the snow melts from the warmer weather that is expected. Charlie also loves our little hikes through the woods. I think I'll go to another one a bit farther away, where I've spotted deer. Wish me luck! Hopefully the beautiful creatures wll come out and I can take pictures of them again. This time with a better camera than my phone camera I used the last time.

No comments: