Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Back In Business

All day all I've heard through out US news reports is that late night is back in business today, with the writers under the actors guild association union still on strike. I use to watch more late night night shows than I do now, but such hype suckered me into tuning in. I usually flip back and forth between Jay and Leno, he guest were the ones that actually made me stay on one channel. Today I primarily tuned into Jay, and poor Jay suffered a bit. In my opinion is recap of a dating story was too cheesy and disappointed me. Jay is a comedian and had enough time to prepare better material. Perhaps he did it on purpose to get the writers back - who knows. I also caught Conan O'Brien. I sometimes switch to Greg Ferguson, but Conan is the one that usually has a funnier show for me. I think Conan performed well. The show is still going, but his opening monologue was satisfying.

Now to my business at hand...

I am almost done with the new ChicagoPhotos Blog design. You can take a sneak peak at the skeleton from my newly advertised 2008 Calendar. That's right I am selling a desk calendar featuring pictures I've taken of the city of Chicago. Take a look, buy a calendar while your at it ;)

No comments: