Tuesday, January 01, 2008

The First Day of 2008

The first day is almost ending and it was a close call. I almost started my year off on the wrong foot with the attempt to keep my new years resolutions. I aim to write more, not necessarily to this blog but with all my blogs collectively. This particular section has evolved as a quick recap for my family and friends. I haven't written fiction on here for some time. I have to get those creative juices flowing, I am thinking however that it will be another link somewhere else.

Today I spent quite sometime updating the design of my chicago photos blog. I want to make it cleaner and better structured. I also need to make room to add a space to sell my calendar. I created a "Chicago Photos Calendar" for 2008 and will try to sell some copies online. Wish me luck!

I'm hoping to unveil the new design within a few days, but the posting must continue at a more frequent rate. My rambling posting have diminished over the years and I feel the need to express myself freely once more. Welcome 2008, I look forward in sharing my imagination with you.

No comments: