Tuesday, March 13, 2007

March Madness - My Bracket Picks

It's that time of the year again folks! It's time to choose your teams and pick your 'winners' and fill out your brackets. The Chicago Tribune has a neat little flash app that makes it very easy to make your selections. Choose your 2007 NCAA men's basketball championship brackets.

Go ahead study the stats, spin the bottle, close your eyes and pick via "eeni-meeni-minee-moe". Whatever your strategy make your picks. For the first time ever, I am publishing my choices. Now that I am, I know I will be jinxing myself - so don't make fun of my choices. I obviously gave into my favorites (Illinois & Duke). I'm not sure they will win as I jotted them to do so in my predictions. Go ahead click on my image and enlarge the picture to see my choices. Feel free to copy mines as you select yours - Good Luck!

No comments: