Friday, March 02, 2007

Blogging fame

Out of the blue I received an email inviting me to attend a Maxim/Nautica Jeans launch party at a hip local night club. I've received other club invites from various promoters, after all I'm still a club head. Yes you might not have guessed it, but I love dancing and dance music. I even have trance music playing on my myspace background.

I digress, what makes this invite special is the invitation to take pictures and then blog about it on my Chicago photos blog. That is after all how this agency found me. They probably Googled Chicago photos or something and found my blog. I am looking forward to attending the event and taking pictures, however one big problem I am sick - AGAIN. I can't let this cold keep me down, there have been a few glitches pertaining to this party. I overcame a huge obstacle, my camera is still in the shop. Thankfully I was able to borrow one. I didn't want to go by myself. Almost all my friends all have plans, some of which I can to bail out on as well. I found received the email invitation this past Monday but didn't receive the VIP info& passes until today! It almost feels like it isn't meant to be. We'll see how it goes, pics to come hopefully this weekend.

No comments: