Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Weekend!

I missed posting the "Happy St. Patrick's Day" wish yesterday, but the good thing is that the partying continues through the weekend. It truly has been a festive weekend with the Irish green spirit and March Madness celebrations in many Chicago pubs. I've been out everyday since Thursday, not that happy seeing my teams lose though. I have two brackets formed, but Duke and Illinois loses has caused me to lose many points.

St. Patrick's Day - Chicago River Goes GreenThis morning I caught a few more basketball games and missed the parade. I was determined to at least catch some pictures of the green river, and fortunately made it out. As I drove through the loop area it was clear that MANY people had taken advantage of the sunny weather and ventured out. The pubs were packed and a few had lines forming outside. Cheers!

No comments: