Friday, April 28, 2006

My Nikon Is Back!

Hooray, I finally have my camera back! Well not the one I bought two weeks ago but another one very close to it. Two weeks ago I had purchased a Nikon D70s - long story short I had to return it because it was damaged. I won't go into the details on that. Today I purchased the Nikon D50. I researched the features of each, and decided that the D50 was better fit for my needs and budget. I wanted to make sure I had it before Monday's rally. oh yeah - This coming Monday the streets of Chicago loop will be filled once again for protesters for immigrant rights. The main route of the march is supposed to commence at Union park and rally at Grant park. I requested a personal day - stay tuned, pics to come next week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not completely, it is this bill (HR 4437) that threatens commiting into law senseless logic that threatens the future of humanity.