Sunday, April 09, 2006

Beating The Flu Bug

Finally a weekend I could enjoy! After several days of being terribly ill with a case of the flu, my symptoms are almost completely gone. We had decent weather, enough that I enjoyed being outside.  My poor pooch had been confined to staying indoors as well.  Last week I bought a new camera, but hadn't had the chance to use it. Hopefully next weekend I'll go on a photo-shoot hunt. As usual Charlie is my victim model. I may have another victim soon enough.

There is a new addition to the family. My sister has taken in a dog of her own, pictured here in my car. One of her friends gave her a little chihuahua that goes by the name of 'Guero'. I'm not sure if she'll keep that name for him, but he's an adorable little guy. He had visited the house before, so the transition has been very good. He and Charlie already get along. I wasn't worried about my dog, Charlie has always been very calm. I was scared of that chihuahua temper, but 'Guero' is also one cool-mellow pooch.

No comments: