Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Letting My Fingers Type

I can hear the footsteps of my past. They remind me of where I have been, but I cannot see how distant those memories are. Instead of coming closer they are walking away. Soon those cherished memories will have walked out of my life and be forgotten forever.
I remember not so long ago I allowed my thoughts to flows through the keyboard onto the screen. I tried not to consciously analyze my words and let my fingers type before I formulated a full thought. I haven't practiced that exercise in quite some time. After reading some of the nonsensical thoughts I understand why. Nevertheless, I choose put effort to continue with said exercise. My poor lonely blog is dwindling away. I feel like posting an old 90's-style gif that read 'please pardon our dust, this site is under construction'. Mine would read, 'please be patient, while I figure out what to type'.

No comments: