Monday, October 03, 2005

Weekend Recap w/Charlie Pics

I had to go into the office this Saturday again - I've been working like a dog, well not like my dog who is the laziest dog I've ever seen! This weekend was the first one in a very long time when I was able to truly enjoy it. I came home Saturday evening and I took Charlie on a very long walk. The day was beautiful, warm and slightly breezy, just how I like it. I walked several blocks to towards a park where I knew at that point Charlie would need a rest. Sure enough when we arrived, as soon as I sat down Charlie plopped himself onto the grass. He loves rolling over on the grass and getting dirty. I am not a fan of the mess and his stinky-smell afterwards but I will admit that it looks cute when he does it.

Later that night was relaxing as well, I laid low and stayed in. I missed the Roy Jones fight, but I guess that was a good thing since the next day I found out he had lost. I would have been upset the entire night. It still irks me to think he lost to Tarver.

I stayed up late Saturday night fixing a computer from a client. I still freelance on the side from time to time. You name it, websites, graphics, virus cleaning, PC repairing if it pays and has to do with computers, I'll try to do it. Sunday was full of sleep and a movie night with Carson again. We saw Lord of War, which actually surprised me. I liked the movie and recommend it.

No comments: