Thursday, October 13, 2005

Great Article - Has It Been “One of Those Days”?

I clicked on a link that caught my attention onmy msn page. There was this little icon wuth text that read - "bad day at the office". My answer, kinda! Pretty hectic times right now, I liked some of the suggestions in this article...
So you’ve had a bad day at the office. Nothing seemed to go right, from disastrous client meetings and bungled reports, right down to the deli giving you the wrong sandwich order at lunch.
It happens to everyone at one time or another. But now how do you deal with it when you leave work? Are you going to stomp home and slam all the doors? Take it out on the dog? Let’s hope not. Here are some suggestions for putting a dreadful day behind you. | Read more at MSN Career Advice

2 comments:

V said...

I'm gonna go with: Take it out on the dog.

Unknown said...

LOL! - Awe poor Charlie.