Tuesday, October 25, 2005

MySpace.com

It seems myspace.com is gaining ground in membership and popularity, especially with the Y-Generation. The third party add-ons are also popping up all over the place. What differentiates from the add-ons I've seen on blogger is the 'bling-bling' factor. This common hip-hop style of flashiness is a definite known factor for this generation and it is apparent by the looks of some blogs I've seen. Here's an example that can be found @: MySpacePimps.com


I've joined the network of course! My sister and friends are on it and influence me. We'll see how this site compares with friendster and hi5. I don't mind contributing to the cyber garbage. It's just another venting spot and creative outlet. Who knows I think I'll have fun pimpin' my space.

I think I'm going to add this one to myspace as well. If you know me well, you know I like cosmos :) Hey if you can't beat them join then :)

No comments: