Saturday, October 29, 2005

Happy October

What an eventful week this has been! October is usually filled with fall and Halloween events, which are always fun. My nephew and cousin always look forward to the Halloween activities, pumpkin patch, hay rides, parades, trick or treating and of course dressing up in costume. You guessed it I like the doing all the same things as well. This past Thursday I even carved a pumpkin, I hadn't done that since third grade.

As many of you already know the Chicago White Sox won the World Series and as such Chicago is in celebration. Yesterday the city had a ticker-tape parade for the team, running from Cellular field to a pep-rally in the middle of the loop. Luck would have it that the parade route passed directly in front of my company building. Talk about a festive lunch hour :) I'm glad I usually carry my camera, I was able to zoom up close.
The partying continues...
Last night I went to the Gwen Stefani & Black Eyed Peas concert, pictures soon to come. Now I have to go get some missing pieces for my Halloween costume and get set for dancing tonight.

No comments: