Monday, August 01, 2005

Weekend Recap

So, I saw two movies this weekend and the thought of it makes me feel like I've wasted time sitting down, staring at unimportant images on a screen. I saw blockbuster movies - not documentaries or educational films, whicah are somewhat 'productive'. Then again, I love movies, they truly entertain me. Why then do I feel guilty? It's not like that's the only thing I did this weekend. I actually had a pretty busy and fun weekend.

I'm still looking for the dress I will wear to my sister's wedding. I want to finally find it and buy it by the end of the week. My sister and I went to a couple different stores and while I didn't find that dress yet, I saw some potential candidates. I did make some purchases though - I bought some tops that were on sale and of course a pair of shoes. Hey they were on sale also! Heheh, that's always a favorite justification for a shopaholic.

After that we went to her future brother in law's new place. They are renting an entire house. It's a very lovely house, they found a great location and a perfect size for their kids with a HUGE yard. We then caught the 'Wedding Crashers' at a late viewing. I will try to post a review, but if you must know, I give it three stars. It was cute and funny. I think women will like it more then men though.

Sunday I took care of Jules for a few hours, while my sister worked. Later we all hopped in the pool. Julian sported his Spider Man floating wet-suit and splashed about. I made head way with some planning for the bachelorette party for my sister. Shhh! I can't tell you the date on that, It will be a surprise for her. Finally I met up with my friend Carson and caught the "Island." I rate that at 2 1/2 starts. It was an action packed film with many special effects but it was too long for my taste.

No comments: