Thursday, August 18, 2005

It Figures

I received an e-mail today from my insurance agent. I typically get one of these e-mail about once every three months or so. They are more like helpful tips. If your traveling, blah blah blah.. It's rain season and floods are common blah blah blah. Today I received one that said beware of the flu.
....The first thing to do is try to prevent it. Regular hand-washing is one of the best ways. Small alcohol based disinfectants can be a major help, as well.

The second thing is to take proper care of yourself if you do get the flu. Be very cautious about pushing yourself too hard. You need rest and plenty of fluids. You can resume your normal routine as soon as your body recovers.
Oh great! Guess what buddy - It's day five of this God forsaken crappy flu I am trying to get rid off. Thanks for reminding me.

No comments: