Sunday, January 02, 2005

Happy New Year

Good old 2004 left very nicely, gracing us with great unexpected warm weather. 2005 started off more rainy but The year feels pretty good to me so far. After a VERY long night of partying I woke up around noon. YES NOON :) no hang over either :) Today I did some major cleaning around the house and went for some groceries.
My friend came over for a while and we went to the movies after. Movie of choice - closer. Save yourself nine bucks, wait for the rental. The movie was more drawn out than it need be. My friend liked it more than I did. I believed the relationship part of the movie; How there is always one guy out there revolving from one girl to the other, confusing his own wants. That guy that always wants the girl he cannot have. There is also that girl wanting that man because she believe she is what he needs. "No one will love you more than I do." I won't give the movie a way, I just think it's a rental at best.

No comments: