Saturday, January 22, 2005

Class resumes

Time to teach a new batch of students, my computer class started again today. I didn't have to teach on Saturdays since early December. I was already used to sleeping late on Saturdays. Oh my was it difficult to get up this morning. I had to wake up even earlier because I knew I had to give my self enough time to clean the snow. I think we received six inches! It looked pretty, and Charlie enjoyed pouncing on it. I did not enjoy cleaning it though. The dive in wasn't too bad though. As my sister put it this morning it seemed as if we were driving on clouds. I love my little truck, there was no struggle what so ever pulling out of my driveway and going through the unclean side streets.

The students are on break right now, the class has gone well so far. This term gave me a small batch, only eight students today. That's perfect for me, classed will end a bit earlier then :) I'm looking forward to taking some pictures of the snow today.

No comments: