Thursday, August 30, 2007

What the hell was I thinking?

I feel like I've been in a sterile room more than I should have been in such a short time. The fact of the matter is that I have. I have been very negligent with my doctor visits since switching employers and selecting my insurance. Two weeks ago I decided to get my act together and go for a regular checkup, which then followed routine exams just to make sure all was still as it should be. To my misfortune a filling came lose, and I decided to have that taken care of right away as well. That short visit to the dentist resulted in a follow up appointment for a root canal procedure.

That day was today! As you might have noticed in my previous post I had just recently visited the hospital lab for blood work. I feel as if I am falling apart. In the sense of total openness and since I'm sharing this info already, you should know that I have an ear infection as well! I think had I not made that first appointment to see my doctor none of these nuisances would have occured. Damn Murphy and his stupid law. I hope nothing else goes wrong. I wonder what my optometrist will tell me when I call to make an appointment to visit him?

No comments: