Saturday, August 11, 2007

Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

I must give this kid credit. At first my thought was, "This girl can't dance. She's just jumping around all over the place." Imagine dancing like that at a club? First of all you know there would be no room. Second, people would think you are beginning to go into a seizure of some sort. I've been told to be a pretty good dancer, hey I'm still a club kid. I know I have rhythm but I don't think I would bop around like this. After watching the entire video I I fold. It makes sense and believe it goes together. If anything it's kinda funny and I like the song. Enjoy...


If interested see the latest sampled video from Kanye West - slower pace with typical Kanye twist. The Daft Punk lyrics (Four words) beat out Kanye's but his mixture sounds pretty damn good.
www.kanyewest.com/?content=video_stronger

I'm not a big fan of Kanye, but when I saw this video barely last week I loved it. Especially seeing Tokyo in the backdrop. Japan is high on my list of places that I plan to visit. Well done Mr. Hype Williams!

No comments: