Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Instant Messaging

I love the latest little widget AOL came out with. I've added an AIM® WIMZI™ Widget to this blog and also to my Chicago Photos photoblog so anyone can send me a message while I am online. I had my first visitor conversation earlier today. A complete stranger came across Chicago Photos and sent me a message, basically letting me know that he liked my pictures and enjoyed my site. It turns out the guy was originally from Chicago and had to move away eleven years ago to Seatle. He found my site via a Google search and remenisced his past via some of my pics. So it is a little vain of me! SOo what?!!

I'm looking forward to chatting with friends from this blog, and getting to know my visitors from my photoblog and hearing how they found out about the site. Go ahead, check out the message window in the right hand frame, if you see that I'm online send me an instant message!

No comments: