Sunday, November 05, 2006

Where's The Baby???

I'm excited to welcome the new addition to our family the only problem is that he's not here yet. My sister's due date was yesterday and now we are all on high alert for that time to come. I feel bad for my poor sister though, everyone keeps calling asking if she has had the baby yet. It seems this baby is very comfortable in his mom's womb and hasn't shown any signs of wanting to come out. Perhaps he wants to wait until his room was completed. My sister changed the carpeting in Julian's room and had to wait for the installation this weekend. I'm not sure if she is going to stick with the name she and her hubby were thinking about. So far I've just been calling him peanut. We are going shopping later, I think I'll get peanut a welcome home gift - Let the spoiling begin!!

No comments: