Sunday, November 26, 2006

What To Do Today?

I've had four days of rest and I am bored. I've cleaned and have organized my home. I've edited and posted many pictures, heck I even went jogging last night. All things I am really glad I did. I just always have to keep busy and having four days away from the office or not traveling is causing me to be a bit restless. Normally I would log into my work e-mail and work a bit. This weekend I am not able to for the simple fact that I resigned and have been cut off the network. I guess I should finally give Charlie the fur trim he desperately needs and I have been to lazy to give.

It's such a beautiful day I might go for another jog with sir Charles in a few as well. It has actually been over a month since I went to our favorite hiking spot the Des Plaines river in Riverside, which is only 15 driving minutes away. I'm supposed to go see a movie with Carson later. The new James Bond movie is supposed to be pretty good. That reminds me I haven't been going to the movie theater as often. Now that the cold weather is coming that is pretty much the main thing to do for fun - aside from shopping of course.

That's enough thinking about what to do, I'm off to do something!

No comments: