Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!!

I can't believe another year has passed us and a new year begins. Time flies when you're having fun, and boy was it fun last night - right? In case you missed the ball drop in Times Square and all the celebration you see a streaming broadcast on MSN - NYC New Years 2006 Broadcast.

Onto the New Year's resolutions... I don't even remember what my last year's wants were. I even looked in the good ol' blog archives and found nothing. I guess I didn't keep any or forgot to make some. Well this year I do have a major one. I look back at 2005 and although prosperous and filled with fond memories it was incredibly hectic and had too little of me going out and having fun. This year will be different, not in terms of the hectic schedule, quite the contrary on that one. I still plan to continue with my masters. My new year's resolution is to enjoy life more and make time to go out with friends and hopefully make new ones.
| |

No comments: