Monday, January 02, 2006

Sir Charles (The Pooch) Goes On A Hike

I cannot continue to leave the Charlie picture posting in the back burner any longer now can I? For those patient Charlie fans I'd like to give you an update on your favorite furry friend. He is quite a lazy pooch these days. I don't think I've ever seen a dog want to sleep so much. Those puppy days are long gone!

We did go for a winter hike the other day though. The snowy views were beautiful, look for those postings in the photoblog. Charlie enjoys playing in the snow, although much of it has melted now. We've been 'fortunate' to have warm weather this weekend and are now left with swampy like mud mess. I hate when he pulls me into those mushy puddles - he gets quite messy as well. Charles fur is at full length now and desperate needs a trim. Come back next week I should have a new pic of him with a new look soon.
Technorati Tags: | | | |

No comments: