Sunday, May 01, 2005

Sleep Deprived Gibberish

It's 4am and another case of insomnia has reared it's ugly head at me. I find myself staring at this screen, filling the text box with psycho bauble, while listening to the TV in the background. VH1 has a great show called 'insomniac videos' - how appropriate. The best thing is that they have been playing many songs I like. Why can't they show these videos during regular hours?

Oh - great I jinxed myself, "Jesse's Girl" is now playing. Of course VH1 would play that song! I was perfectly happy with the previous videos - please come back Joss! Sing it Alicia! I suppose I could play the songs on my PC, but that would take the fun away of looking towards the TV every now and then to see the video.

ooh - new video, John Legend. I'm happy again :)
Damn I need to get some sleep!

No comments: