Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Can We Make a Difference?

The disinterest of modern humanity for its self is alarming. Taken for granted are many historic mistakes and gifts of nature. What was once fought for with life and sacrifices is now thrown away and uncared for. It is only in America however where the luxurious life and commodity plays a major factor for this behavior. I possess a need to make a difference, however at the same time feel inept.

I've become accustomed to my own comfort and savour the city life that I breathe in on a daily basis. I've seen and lived a lower class, however not as poor as third nations. It scares me to be in close proximity to that extreme. I am a woman of nurtured guilt, through culture, family and religion. There in lies the reason for these observations. Where this will take me? I am not ready to make a commitment. Why bother? I am willing to recognize and give light to my inner thoughts.

Thanks for allowing me to express my doubts and guilt.

No comments: