Friday, May 06, 2005

Napster

It's official I am a Napster member. I committed myself to a Napster membership, and will shell out some cash for the service on a monthly basis. Strangely, I don't mind at all. I am particularly fond of the service. I was trying out Musicnet for a little over two months and after day 2 of trying out Napster's 14 day demo, I've canceled Musicnet. Napster has a wider selection and faster download rate. What is best is that their interface is much better. Right now I am still on the 14 day trial with unlimited download to any computer. Sorry kiddies, you can't burn the mp3's. That however is an added plus for Napster over musicnet. When downloading from Musicnet a reference file back to their system was what actually was downloaded, not the actual mp3. After downloading from Napster you are able to play the mp3s via any other mp3 player you have on your PC. I love music :)

No comments: