Monday, September 04, 2006

Happy Labor Day

I know this post is rather late in the day, but nonetheless why not wish for the best. My labor day was a bit laborious. After cleaning out some very old e-mail from various accounts, I also decided to organize some pictures.

I finally uploaded some pictures from my trip to Spain on my Flickr account. I touched up some pics and upload pics from Madrid and Granada. While in the system I figured I should post my pics from Iceland as well. Flickr has become somewhat of my picture backup placeholder. A while back I lost a large amount of pictures from my other trips after a bad hard-drive crash. I was never able to recover them and had I had them in Flickr I wouldn't be missing them as I do now. It took a couple of hours but many are now saved. I still have a few to go, hopefully I'll have those up by the end of the week.

No comments: