Monday, September 18, 2006

Did My Trainer Beat Me Up?

Today was my first session with a physical trainer - EVER. Yep you read correctly. I not only joined a gym but I've also commited myself to workout with a fitness trainer twice a week. I had joined a gym before, but was never able to stick to a schedule. I would often feel lazy and wouldn't go to hardly any workouts. I considered it a waste of money and ended up cancelling my membership. This time I wanted to make sure I stuck with it. So I bit the bullet and forked over some cash for a personal trainer. I think that having to meet with a trainer will help me stick to my schedule this time around. Brian (my trainer) made me work every muscle in my body. The workout was so intense for me that at one point I think I seriously felt like crying. Now I feel as if I got hit by a car or as if I was beat up BADLY! Well, as they say - No Pain, No Gain!

No comments: