Saturday, September 03, 2005

Side View Jazz Fest

I am so bummbed :( I went to Grant park today in hopes of seeing the Jazz fest that is going on this weekend. I made the mistake of assuming my dog would be allowed and took him with. Hey, he needs to enjoy the city too!

I parked my car a few blocks away from Buckingham Fountain and strolled through the middle. I stopped at the fountain for a while and took some pictures. Charlie was good, he was calm and enjoyed the nice walk. We passed the vendor tents and Charlie was petted multiple times by friendly strangers. At the entrance of the fest I was told by an officer that Dogs aren't allowed in!

I continued walking through the outskirts and listened to the music for a while. It wasn't too bad, it was still within the grassy area, I just didn't get to have a decent view. Tomorrow I have a family function to go to and won't be able to get away. Oh well maybe next year.

No comments: