Sunday, September 18, 2005

My Sister's Wedding Pictures

Another weekend has past and I finally can see the light at the end of the tunnel. With work,my sister's wedding, baby sitting, and just having too much to do I am looking forward to more relaxing nights. My sister's wedding was a success, all her guest showed up, and a few more. What could have been a disaster was actually a loving and enjoyable night. I took many pictures, as too be expected. I'm only going to share a few here. I can't wait to see the pictures from the actual photographer. The weather was nice, sunny and warm. Alex and Sis returned from their honeymoon today, and by babysitting duties were relieved. Key word relieved, although Jules was very good to me. Here are a few pics of the wedding from last weekend.


No comments: