Thursday, December 09, 2004

Shopping mood

I'm glad tomorrow is Friday, this week has been a long, tough and emotional week. The plan for this weekend is to finish my Christmas shopping - YEAH!! We are having more guest coming for Christmas, that means more gifts I have to buy. Strangely even though my budget is tight, I don't' mind it. I'm looking forward to spending Christmas with my family and friends. It's always exciting to see the kids open up their gifts with such anticipation and excitement. My nephew will be showered with gifts of course. My little cousins will also be coming. I think I will get them a little something extra, so they won't feel so bad seeing my nephew with all his gifts, from our side of the family and my sis' in-laws.

We have already gift wrapped many of our gifts and I also have some hidden from my snooping mom and sister. OOOh, I have to get a little something for Charlie, cool another excuse to go to another store. Yeah-yeah, those of you who call me know that either I'm in a store, on my way to the store, or just coming from the store.
That's the reason why! I find excuses to go shopping.

No comments: